THE DAVENPORT THEATRE ON 45th STREET
Conveniently located in midtown Manhattan’s theatre district, the Davenport Theatre provides an alternative to the ever-rising costs of Broadway ticket prices without compromising artistic standards. We are committed to providing affordable performance spaces for New Yorkers to explore an array of theatrical styles.
Click here to view our new midtown theatre space housing a 149 seat mainstage theatre and a 60 seat black box theatre. Both are currently available for booking and are suited for rehearsals, auditions, special events, performances, readings, and film/video shoots.
HOW TO GET HERE
- A/C/E to 42nd street
- N/Q/R to 49th street
- 1/2/3 or 7 train to Times Square
- M11 to 9th Avenue & 42nd Street
- M50 to 7th Avenue & 49th Street
- M104 to 8th Avenue & 41st Street
- Edison Parkfast: 307 West 44th Street, between 8th & 9th Avenues
- Quick Park: 305 West 46th Street, between 8th & 9th Avenues